A big part of our service we provide are electrical services for the private & domestic sector. It would be true to say that there is virtually no household which does not use electric power. Electric sockets, wiring, electric appliances and security measures are present in every modern house, shed or garage. Should you need to fix or replace any of the electrical circuitry/equipment at home, you can contact J M Campbell Ltd to carry out any electrical jobs you need in your household.
Below is a list of the common services we provide to the domestic sector with Free quotations provided. If the service you require is not listed, please call us on 01862 810576 or Email: email@example.com
- Electrical provision in new-build housing or garages.
- Electrical provision in extensions to existing properties or renovations.
- Rewiring partial or complete installations.
- Inspection & Testing certification:
- Testing either New, Additions or Alterations carrying out EIC’s, EICR’s or Minor Works to regulations BS7671.
- Landlord Ready Scheme As of 1st December 2015, under sections 13(4A) and 19B(4) of the Housing (Scotland) Act 2006, private landlords in Scotland are required by law to ensure that their properties are electrically safe. We can carry out all works needed to comply with this, EICR’s, PAT testing, etc.
- Smoke Alarms and CO detector testing.
- Garden power and lighting.
- New lighting design and installation.
- Intruder alarms and CCTV.
- Security lighting.
- Smoke alarms and CO detectors installation.
- PAT Testing or Portable appliance testing is the name of a process in which by electrical appliances are routinely checked for safety. Testing involves a visual inspection of the equipment and any flexible cables for good condition, and also a series of tests using special testing equipment.
- Solar Electrics (Solar energy is a form of energy and a technology for harnessing solar energy to generate thermal energy or electrical energy for use in industry, and in the residential and commercial sectors) We supply:
- Solar Photovoltaics Supply and install (PV).
- Solar Water Heating via Solar PV.
- Solar Thermal electrical circuirty installation & commissioning. Also refilling of thermal systems.