J M Campbell Ltd can carry out all of your commercial electrical contracting jobs using the most up to date components, meeting the latest safety standards and regulations. Whether your requirements are for retail shop fitting, commercial offices/businesses, agricultural sheds or large retail premises, we will design, install & commission the electrical services with a no compromise approach and with minimum disruption. We are established as one of the area’s leading electrical NICEIC approved contractors.
Below is a list of the common services we provide to the Commercial sector with free quotations. If the service you require is not listed, please call us on 01862 810576 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New installations / Additions or alterations / Maintenance of existing.
- Fire alarm systems to BS 5839-1 : 2017 Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings – Part 1: Code of practice for design, installation, commisioning & maintenance of systems in non-domestic premises.
- Emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2016 Emergency lighting Code of practice for the emergency escape lighting of a premises.
- Exterior flood lighting / Security lighting.
- General lighting / Shop lighting / Bespoke lighting / Scene lighting / Re-lamping / Maintenance.
- PAT Testing at competitive rates.
- Rewiring partial or complete installations.
- Heat Pumps Install, test & commission electrical circuitry (GSHP & ASHP).
- Solar Electrics (Solar energy is a form of energy and a technology for harnessing solar energy to generate thermal energy or electrical energy for use in industry, and in the residential and commercial sectors) We supply:
- Solar Photovoltaics Supply and install (PV).
- Solar Water Heating via Solar PV.
- Solar Thermal electrical circuirty installation & commissioning. Also refilling of thermal systems.
- Inspection & Testing certification:
- Testing Circuitry to BS7671.
- Landlord Ready Scheme (The Housing Act 2006 section 14).
- Smoke Alarms & CO alarm testing.
- Consulting with landlords to meet government standards.